IUOSLFTeTAv3rEt-T9ILdtc8oEY Become self employed | Escaping the 9 to 5 |Escaping the 9 to 5

Friday, September 13, 2013

Become self employed | Escaping the 9 to 5

Who I am and how do you become self employed?

Hey everyone my name is Joshua Burrion and I am a 21 year old network marketer a little short summary about me well one thing is I enjoy to interact with others on social media networks. One of my passions is making music, and playing some sports I reside in South Fl but now that you know who I am lets get down to business. So I searched Google for different way’s on  how one can become self employed. People ask me well why would I do such a thing? The reason being is I just can’t see myself working for another person for the rest of my life that’s why. So I did some Google and You tube research just to come across businesses idea’s , I wasn’t to much of a fan of building a business but what the video showed was very interesting to me and caught my attention.It really did answer my question on how to become self employed I would usually get up in the morning and work my regular 9 to 5 job which really wasn’t all that rewarding but I mean hey a job is a job right?Become self employed

Why people escape the 9 to 5

If you are interested in escaping your 9 to 5 than you might want to hear this, this is a rather common thought for people these days. With gas prices going up as well as the cost of living people are not just making enough these day’s and that’s a proven fact. Another reason why people are wanting to look up ways of escaping the 9 to 5 job is pretty much the fact of working for the rest of your life I would say becoming self employed would be your best choice.Escaping the 9 to 5

Hustle Jobs

Let’s find the solution and that’s pretty much just it I researched on Google for hours did some Youtube research as well and came across a lot of different business offers. To some these business may appear as a pyramid scheme but to others it’s a hustle job a job where one can either succeed or  fail. Now what are some of these hustle jobs what are some of the names and where can I find them? Simple these hustle jobs are found online that’s right I said it online. Some of the names of these jobs are Mca, Vemma, Amway. Wake Up Now, and the list goes on. So business is the key to a self employment  life, to a life of freedom and less stress.

How does a business help me quit my 9 to 5

Well these businesses are actually designed and created for people who like a challenge like big money and enjoy great benefits. Keep in mind that a business is not a job the job of building the business is using social media sites like Facebook for example. Creating a great flow of followers where you expose yourself to others is a way to stay connected and build relationships. One of the business I would recommend would be Mca and to make it short its because this business offers benefits to its members. As well as helped over thousands of people quit there job.

This is Joshua Burrion tell me what you thought about  how you can become self employed  

As well as if my information on escaping the 9 to 5 was informative or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment